This recipe is posted in response to a request for pressure cooker dessert recipes. I found it in the THURSDAY magazine's latest issue. It was submitted by Suganthi Kannan. I haven't tried it personally, but it sure looks very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything in a 1 litre pudding mould or stainless steel vessel.
- 2Cover tightly with aluminium foil.
- 3Pour 2 cups of water in the pressure cooker.
- 4Keep the pudding mould on one plate (shouldn't keep directly in the water).
- 5Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool at room temperature.
- 7Drain excess water.
- 9Before serving, remove from refrigerator.
- 10Keep upside down in a serving plate.
- 11Gently shake and remove the mould.
- 12Serve chilled.
Nutritional Facts for Puppa Doi
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 127.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g