Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is posted in response to a request for pressure cooker dessert recipes. I found it in the THURSDAY magazine's latest issue. It was submitted by Suganthi Kannan. I haven't tried it personally, but it sure looks very good!
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup milk (Use low-fat if you wish)
- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 almonds
- 10 pistachios
- 5 raisins
- Mix everything in a 1 litre pudding mould or stainless steel vessel.
- Cover tightly with aluminium foil.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the pressure cooker.
- Keep the pudding mould on one plate (shouldn't keep directly in the water).
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Drain excess water.
- Before serving, remove from refrigerator.
- Keep upside down in a serving plate.
- Gently shake and remove the mould.
- Serve chilled.