Recipe by punkyluv
I found this recipe at christmas time on allrecipes.com, i tweaked it a bit. I added the semi-sweet chips and reduced the sugar from 2 cups to one and i used more peanut butter. i only planned on making one batch to take to work, but over the course of that week I think I ended up making 4 batches because everyone wanted more.
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease an 8x8 inch dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, sugar, and butter.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and let boil 5 minutes.
- remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, marshmallow creme, semi-sweet chips and vanilla until well blended.
- Spread into prepared dish. let cool completely before cutting into squares.