Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
In Hot Chocolate, by Michael Turback
Make and share this Pungent Spice-Infused Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, cinnamon and cloves over low heat.
- Simmer very slowly for 10 minutes; remove the cinnamon stick and whole cloves.
- Add in the chocolate and stir continuously with a wooden spoon until completely melted.
- Add in sugar to taste, stir until dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Return to the stove over low heat and gently return to a simmer before serving.