This was a hit at our murder mystery party. It's really supposed to be a creepy-crawly punch for Halloween gatherings because kids love the gummy worms in the ice cubes. It's super simple and a lot of fun. You could just make the ice cubes and serve it in any beverage to make it more interesting. I found the recipe on betterrecipes.com. Cook time excludes ice cube freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 quarts cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 quarts apple juice, chilled
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 8 ounces gummy worms
- 1 large ice cube, molds (halloween molds)
- 1Fill bottom of Halloween mold or Ice Cube Molds with water and place a gummy worm in each mold.
- 2Freeze until they are firm.
- 3Fill molds up the rest of the way with water and refreeze until solid.
- 4In a large punch bowl, mix cranberry and apple juices.
- 5Slowly stir while adding carbonated beverage.
- 6Carefully place worm ice in punch bowl about 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Punch With Floating Worm Ice
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g