Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a hit at our murder mystery party. It's really supposed to be a creepy-crawly punch for Halloween gatherings because kids love the gummy worms in the ice cubes. It's super simple and a lot of fun. You could just make the ice cubes and serve it in any beverage to make it more interesting. I found the recipe on betterrecipes.com. Cook time excludes ice cube freezing time.
- 2 quarts cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 quarts apple juice, chilled
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 8 ounces gummy worms
- 1 large ice cube, molds (halloween molds)
- Fill bottom of Halloween mold or Ice Cube Molds with water and place a gummy worm in each mold.
- Freeze until they are firm.
- Fill molds up the rest of the way with water and refreeze until solid.
- In a large punch bowl, mix cranberry and apple juices.
- Slowly stir while adding carbonated beverage.
- Carefully place worm ice in punch bowl about 5 minutes before serving.