Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun punch that kids seem to love - old kids like me, too! Keeping the sugar down a little keeps kids off the ceiling too!
- 2 liters diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 liter sugar-free ginger ale
- 2 (15 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in light syrup
- 1 liter unsweetened grape juice
- 1⁄2 gallon rainbow sherbet, softened
- Freeze one litre lemon lime soda and one can of fruit cocktail in a ring mold. If you do not have a ring mold just freeze in several small plastic containers. Freeze overnight.
- At serving time put the frozen ring mold into a large punch bowl.
- Slowly add the rest of the sodas and grape juice.
- Add the second can of fruit cocktail.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add the rainbow sherbet.
- This stuff gets better the more the sherbet melts - looks awful, but yummmmmmmmy!