Secret Agent's Note:
This is a fun punch that kids seem to love - old kids like me, too! Keeping the sugar down a little keeps kids off the ceiling too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 liters diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 liter sugar-free ginger ale
- 2 (15 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in light syrup
- 1 liter unsweetened grape juice
- 1/2 gallon rainbow sherbet, softened
- 1Freeze one litre lemon lime soda and one can of fruit cocktail in a ring mold. If you do not have a ring mold just freeze in several small plastic containers. Freeze overnight.
- 2At serving time put the frozen ring mold into a large punch bowl.
- 3Slowly add the rest of the sodas and grape juice.
- 4Add the second can of fruit cocktail.
- 5Using an ice cream scoop, add the rainbow sherbet.
- 6This stuff gets better the more the sherbet melts - looks awful, but yummmmmmmmy!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Punch for Kids
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free ginger ale