Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
A great punch to serve for a crowd.
Top Review by sherry praed
WOW lots of compliments!! 60 at the rehearsal dinner and 200 at the wedding. I added 1 pint of orange sherbet and 1 pint pineapple sherbet to this recipe. WOW everyone came back for 2nds and 3rds. I made 4 times the recipe and had enough for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. I also made it 4 days in advance and froze it until the night before. I'm giving the recipe to the bride with my gift. Thanks!!
- 3 quarts ice water
- 1 quart frozen orange juice
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 2 cups sugar, dissolved in
- 2 cups water
- 4 quarts ginger ale or 4 quarts 7-Up soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all but soda pop into serving container and chill.
- When ready to serve, place half of mixture in punch bowl with ice and 2 qts of soda pop.
- Use as needed.
- You can add and frozen berries to the base and freeze with the base or add as it is being served.