Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great punch to serve for a crowd.
Make and share this Punch for a Bunch recipe from Food.com.
- 3 quarts ice water
- 1 quart frozen orange juice
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 2 cups sugar, dissolved in
- 2 cups water
- 4 quarts ginger ale or 4 quarts 7-Up soda
- Put all but soda pop into serving container and chill.
- When ready to serve, place half of mixture in punch bowl with ice and 2 qts of soda pop.
- Use as needed.
- You can add and frozen berries to the base and freeze with the base or add as it is being served.
WOW lots of compliments!! 60 at the rehearsal dinner and 200 at the wedding. I added 1 pint of orange sherbet and 1 pint pineapple sherbet to this recipe. WOW everyone came back for 2nds and 3rds. I made 4 times the recipe and had enough for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. I also made it 4 days in advance and froze it until the night before. I'm giving the recipe to the bride with my gift. Thanks!!
The punch was great!!!! I did add light and dark Rum to it!