This recipe was given to me by my boss, the owner of the pub where I work. It's for a big party, like the one we're having on Saturday night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 liters fruit juice (tropical or sunshine punch suggested)
- 2 (750 ml) bottles vodka
- 2 (750 ml) bottles gin
- 8 liters white wine (fruity, moselle suggested)
- 2 (1 1/4 liter) bottles dry ginger ale
- 8 liters orange juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling white wine (spumante suggested)
- 2 (880 g) cans fruit salad
- 1Chill all ingredients well before the party.
- 2Using a large cotainer, mix all ingredients except sparkling wine, fruit salad, ice.
- 3Add these ingredients just as you serve it.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Punch for a Big Party
Serving Size: 1 (26637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: