Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by my boss, the owner of the pub where I work. It's for a big party, like the one we're having on Saturday night!
- 8 liters fruit juice (tropical or sunshine punch suggested)
- 2 (750 ml) bottles vodka
- 2 (750 ml) bottles gin
- 8 liters white wine (fruity, moselle suggested)
- 2 (1 1/4 liter) bottlesdry ginger ale
- 8 liters orange juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling white wine (spumante suggested)
- 2 (880 g) cans fruit salad
- Chill all ingredients well before the party.
- Using a large cotainer, mix all ingredients except sparkling wine, fruit salad, ice.
- Add these ingredients just as you serve it.
This one was a winner! I've passed this one on to many and had the pleasure of enjoying it at a number of 21st!!!