Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I'm planning a huge party, like my daughters graduation party, This is great because you can make it the day before, it makes a lot. You need a punch bowl. Everyone loved it.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (i prefer Duncan Hines)
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans fruit cocktail
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (7 ounce) package coconut
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice, set the pineapple aside.
- Prepare cake in a greased 13 x 9 pan. Cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Cut the cake into 1 inch cubes, place half in a 6 quart punch bowl.
- Top with half the pudding, pie filling, pineapple, bananas, fruit cocktail, oranges, whipped tipping and coconut.
- Repeat layers. Cover and chill for 6 hours or overnight.