1/1 Photo of Punch Bowl Sangria With Fruit Juice Cubes
Very flavorful and refreshing. Making cubes out of fruit juice keeps the Sangria chilled and won't water it down as the cubes melt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- fruit juice, for making ice cubes
- 1 (750 ml) bottle zinfandel
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1 cup triple sec
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 2 medium peaches, peeled pitted, chunked
- 1 orange, unpeeled sliced thin
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (optional)
- 1 lemon, unpeeled sliced thin
- 1Make ice cubes with orange and/or pineapple juice (or juice of choice).
- 2Two-hours before serving, combine remaining ingredients in a punch bowl. Taste and adjust flavors to your liking. This isn't a science. Refrigerate for two hours to allow flavors to develop.
- 3To serve, leave it in the bowl or pour into glass pitchers.
- 4Add frozen cubes before serving.
- 5Ladle/pour into tall glasses and be sure to ladle some of the wine-swollen fruit into the glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Punch Bowl Sangria With Fruit Juice Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: