Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good punch for a crowd!Tasty!
- 4 boxes lime Jell-O gelatin (small boxes)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 (32 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 12 cups water
- 4 quarts ginger ale
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add sugar,pineapple juice and the 12 c. of water.
- Put into containers in the freezer.
- Do this several days before using.
- About 4 hours before using take from the freezer and let thaw.
- Just before using add 4 qt. ginger ale.
take out the jell-o, water, boiling water and change the pinapple juice to the orange juice. And then it is perfecto
This punch was a hit at a Carne Asada (Mexican BBQ) I threw. I would have liked it better with more ginger ale. Also, after it sat out for a couple of hours I notice some of it was geled, not sure how to prevent that...more pineapple juice?