Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one I make for parties that can include alcohol or non-alcoholic champagne or sparkling mineral water:
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 4 (10 ounce) bottles ginger ale
- to taste champagne
- Make sure all ingredients are well chilled before mixing.
- Mix first 3 ingredients together and right before serving, add the ginger-ale and champagne or mineral water.
- This is also pretty with an ice ring made with juice and slices of fruit. Makes about 5 quarts NOTE: Guava or passion fruit juice is a nice addition.
This punch was super easy to make, just add all the ingredients and mix. I served it at my bridal shower and at my wedding and it was a hit!