Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this punch every Christmas and any other special event. Everyone likes it. I cannot use any liquor in it because some of my relatives use medication but your free to use rum if you like.
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda
- 1 (2 liter) cream soda (the pink one)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (1 liter) can pineapple juice
- Mix all together.
- Enough for two punch bowls.
- I usually put some of the mixture (so i do not dilute the mixture with ice) in the bottom of a nice mold and drop cherries, kiwis whatever you like to make a nice decoration and then put that in the freezer. When guests arrive I take it out and drop it in my punch bowl, looks really good.
- Makes the equivalent of 3 large soda pop bottles.
Perfect! Loved it wasn't messy with sherbet. It was hard to find red cream soda I found in the smaller 1 liter bottles I think it was Dad's brand which also sells root beer. Thanks everyone enjoyed almost a little to rich might add more 7up next time.
Delicious and refreshing! Couldn't find pink cream soda so we made it with regular cream soda - color was a little funky, but tasted great. This punch was a hit at the baby shower we served it at.
I LOVE this punch! I made it for a baby shower today and the main reason I picked it was because I could put it into my drink dispenser with a spigot and not have to worry about serving out of a punch bowl. Everyone loved it. I couldn't find pink cream soda, so the end result looked a bit like beer :) -Especially with the way it foams when poured. Everyone actually thought it was kind of funny, though. This is my new go-to punch recipe! Thanks for sharing!