Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from Rachael Ray!
- 1 graham cracker, crushed into fine crumbs
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄2 ounces rum (3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie filling
- 1⁄2 ounce sortilege maple liqueur (1 tablespoon)
- 1⁄2 ounce half-and-half (1 tablespoon)
- Place the graham cracker crumbs on a small plate.
- Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass and dip it into the crumbs to coat.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the rum, pumpkin pie filling, maple liquer and half-and-half.
- Shake, then strain into the martini glass.