These whoopie pies are delicious and the cream cheese filling in the center makes them simply perfect:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream together eggs, margarine, sugar and pumpkin.
- 3In separate bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- 4Add dry mixture to creamed mixture.
- 5Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- 7Cool completely fill with cream cheese filling recipe follows.
- 8Cream cheese filling.
- 9Cream 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)add 4TBS margarine. Add 1 TBS milk and 2 TBS vanilla Blend well.
- 10Sift 2 cups confectioner's sugar into creamed mixture. Mix together add more confectioner's sugar as needed to make somewhat stiff but spreadable.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Whoopie Pies W/Cream Cheese Filling
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 844.0
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 1616.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 53.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g