1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
This recipe is from the King Arthur Flour Cookie Cookbook except for the filling. I had copied the recipe out of the cookbook from the library and did not write out the filling recipe. I used cream cheese frosting when I made them and they were very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- 2Beat together pumpkin, eggs, sugar, oil and molasses.
- 3Scrape down sides of bowl then beat in the salt, spices and baking soda.
- 4Scrape down sides then beat in the flour.
- 5Scrape down sides and beat another minute to make sure everything is incorporated.
- 6Use a 1/4 cup measure to scoop batter onto baking sheets. I got 6 per baking sheet.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8Cool completely then sandwich with frosting.
- 9Wrap each individually in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Serving Size: 1 (2563 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.2
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 495.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 93.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g