Recipe by Chef Che
This recipe was given to me by Martha, an outstanding baker. It has a chewy brownie texture.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temp
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine flour, soda, cinnamon and cloves.
- 2. Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- 3. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended.
- 4. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 5. Stir in macadamia nuts and 1 1/2 C morsels (reserve 1/2 C for topping).
- 6. Spread onto greased 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" jelly roll pan.
- 7. Bake at 350°, 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 8. Melt morsels in plastic bag (med. setting on microwave). Drizzle onto bars.