Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Pumpkin whipped cream recipe I stole from a sticky toffee pudding recipe on wildoats.com
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Chill mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream with sugar until soft peaks form.
- Add vanilla, spices and pumpkin puree.
- Beat to stiff peaks, about 1 to 2 minutes longer.
SO delicious!! Tastes just like pumpkin pie. I served this on top of a flourless chocolate cake, and it was to die for! everyone raved about it. will DEFINITELY make it again.
butterscotch girl served this with brunch and i was literally licking the bowl in front of her whole family.... i seriously loved this recipe and will use it again for holidays where calories dont count :)
i'm so glad i found this recipe - it is exactly what i wanted to make! i served this atop pumpkin custard and also used it on raspberry crepe-like pancakes and it was so so good: the perfect pumpkin and spice flavor!