Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
No time to bake a pumpkin pie? This is just as good and much quicker.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxinstant Vegetarian butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- Beat pudding and milk until smooth.
- Blend in pumpkin and spice.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
I made this for Thanksgiving...I absolutely loved it and so did my 2 year old son...thank you!!
yum, I barely got any when i made it cause it went fast
Yummy! Not to pumpkany, but you can definatly taste it. Cool and creamy. I used sugar free puddin (4serving)