Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you like walnuts and pumpkins these are the muffins for u:)
- 5 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- 4 large eggs (size does make a difference!)
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pumpkin (not pie filling)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F Grease 3-inch muffin tins or line with paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together. The batter should be easily scoopable. If it is too thick, add a little more water. Fill the tins three-quarters full and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let the muffins cool before removing from the pan.
- Because they are so moist, these reheat beautifully.