1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Walnut Muffins
This delicious recipe makes 2 dozen of the tastiest muffins filled with raisins and walnuts along with a combination of spices. You probably won't have any left over, but if you do, they freeze very well. Dough needs to stand for one hour at room temperature before baking. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin and water in a large bowl.
- 2Sift together all dry ingredients and add to mixture.
- 3Mix and add raisins and walnuts.
- 4Let stand one hour at room temperature.
- 5Place in greased muffin tins and bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- 6To freeze: when completely cool, place on cookie sheet and freeze uncovered, then place in plastic freezer bags.
- 7Can just defrost when needed or microwave individual muffins for 20 seconds on high.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Walnut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 219.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g