This delicious recipe makes 2 dozen of the tastiest muffins filled with raisins and walnuts along with a combination of spices. You probably won't have any left over, but if you do, they freeze very well. Dough needs to stand for one hour at room temperature before baking. Recipe found on the internet.
- Mix together sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin and water in a large bowl.
- Sift together all dry ingredients and add to mixture.
- Mix and add raisins and walnuts.
- Let stand one hour at room temperature.
- Place in greased muffin tins and bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- To freeze: when completely cool, place on cookie sheet and freeze uncovered, then place in plastic freezer bags.
- Can just defrost when needed or microwave individual muffins for 20 seconds on high.