Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sounds so different!
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 3.69 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 0.59 ml ground nutmeg
- 9.85 ml canola oil
- 4.92 ml molasses
- 59.14 ml canned pumpkin
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 29.58 ml sugar or 29.58 ml Splenda granular
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer' s directions; spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine oil, molasses, pumpkin and buttermilk and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar until blended. Add buttermilk mixture, whisking until blended. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour batter into a hot waffle iron and bake approximately 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve with syrup or whipped cream (or even powedered sugar).
I omitted the nutmeg. Other than that, I followed the recipe. Yummy waffles. Thanks Iewe :) Made for Potluck tag