Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sounds so different!
Make and share this Pumpkin Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer' s directions; spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine oil, molasses, pumpkin and buttermilk and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar until blended. Add buttermilk mixture, whisking until blended. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour batter into a hot waffle iron and bake approximately 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve with syrup or whipped cream (or even powedered sugar).
I omitted the nutmeg. Other than that, I followed the recipe. Yummy waffles. Thanks Iewe :) Made for Potluck tag