Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here’s an unusual pumpkin salad dressing. I have had this on salad that I have topped with roasted pumpkin and sliced steak. I have also used this as a marinade for chicken breast.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil into a
- small bowl. Whisk well. Add olive oil and whisk
- until incorporated. Makes 1 cup.