- 3 eggs
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (Milnot)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix (not pudding-in-the-mix recipe)
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted & cooled
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt& sugar until well combined, and pour into an ungreased 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of pumpkin mixture, drizzle with butter.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle nuts on top& bake for another 30 minutes.