- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces pumpkin-filled tortellini
- 1⁄4 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In saute pan over low heat, melt butter with a pinch of pepper, sage, and mascarpone. Add cream, reduce to a thick sauce, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and add to the sauce. Toss the pasta in the sauce over low heat until well coated.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.