I had an extra pumpkin this holiday season and here is what became of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, put Chicken Stock, pumpkin and carrot.
- 2Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 1/2 hour.
- 3Put butter in a frying pan and sautee onions and mushrooms until browned.
- 4Add tomatoes and continue to fry for 5 minutes.
- 5Puree all ingredients in a blender. Place pureed soup into the soup pot.
- 6Add spices, sugar and cream at this time.
- 7Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 8Serve with fresh croutons.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Tomato Basil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 1528.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: