2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Recipe Courtesy Patricia Greenberg
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 16 whole crackers)
- 6 tablespoons soy margarine, slightly softened
- 1Make the graham cracker crust: In a food processor or blender, process the graham crackers on high speed until they are finely ground. Add the margarine and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Pat the mixture into a thick layer in the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan, or thinner layers in 2 (9-inch) pie plates.
- 2Make the filling: Have all the ingredients at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. In a food processor or blender, puree the tofu until smooth. Add the sugar, spices, soy cream cheese, and vanilla and process until smooth. Scrape down the sides as necessary.
- 3Pour the tofu mixture into the prepared pie crusts and bake for 50 minutes, until the cheesecake mixture is firm.
- 4Turn the oven off, leaving the cake in the oven for 1 hour. Remove and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate the cheesecake overnight. Serve slightly chilled.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 319.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
soy cream cheese