- 2⁄3 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 2⁄3 ounces packages tofu, cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In blender or food processor, blend cream cheese, eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Remove and put in separate bowl.
- In blender or food processor, blend pumpkin, tofu, milk and cinnamon until well blended.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake about 45 minutes until knife comes out clean.