Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This sounds really tasty. I got it from a package of Hinoichi tofu.
- 2⁄3 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 2⁄3 ounces packages tofu, cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In blender or food processor, blend cream cheese, eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Remove and put in separate bowl.
- In blender or food processor, blend pumpkin, tofu, milk and cinnamon until well blended.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake about 45 minutes until knife comes out clean.
I used brown sugar in place of granulated and used a gingersnap cookie crust
This is great! Excellent pumpkin flavor. I made a homemade graham cracker crust for it and it turned out amazing. I got a picture this time, but not before my boyfriend could take a slice out of it. He didn't even know there was tofu in it! Thanks again for this great recipe.
I also made this from the Hinoichi tofu recipe that I came across. You would never know there is tofu in it. It's great. Cool Whip on top is a nice addition.