A wonderful fall cookie recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oranges or 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnut, pecan...)
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- cinnamon sugar (for sprinkling)
- 1In a large bowl, cream shortening, sugar, salt, pumpkin, extract, spice, and egg.
- 2Add dry ingredients mix well.
- 3Fold in toffee and nuts.
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 6Bake at 375°F for approximately 12 minutes.
- 7Cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Toffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 46.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: