24 hrs 20 mins
Havnt tried this yet,but i love pumpkin and i love tiramisu,it sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- just use 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages halved ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup rum
- 2 ounces crushed amaretti cookies
- 1Beat whipping cream and sugar until peaks form. Add ricotta and cream cheese, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice; beat just until filling is smooth.
- 2Line bottom of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides with 1 package ladyfingers, overlapping and crowding to fit. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rum. Spread half of filling over ladyfingers.
- 3Repeat with second package ladyfingers, remaining 2 tablespoons rum, and remaining filling. Smooth. Wrap tightly in plastic, then foil. Chill overnight.
- 4To unmold, run knife around inside edge of pan. Release pan sides; sprinkle with amaretti cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.7
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 281.9 mg
- Sodium 224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pumpkin pie spice