Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Havnt tried this yet,but i love pumpkin and i love tiramisu,it sounds delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- just use 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (3 ounce) packageshalved ladyfingers
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 2 ounces crushed amaretti cookies
- Beat whipping cream and sugar until peaks form. Add ricotta and cream cheese, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice; beat just until filling is smooth.
- Line bottom of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides with 1 package ladyfingers, overlapping and crowding to fit. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rum. Spread half of filling over ladyfingers.
- Repeat with second package ladyfingers, remaining 2 tablespoons rum, and remaining filling. Smooth. Wrap tightly in plastic, then foil. Chill overnight.
- To unmold, run knife around inside edge of pan. Release pan sides; sprinkle with amaretti cookies.