My neighbor gave me this recipe, I think she got it from Bon Appetit. This is on the menu for Thanksgiving this year. This needs to chill overnight before serving. Make sure to use canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling. Also, if you don't have pumpkin pie spice you can use 1/4 teaspoon each of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Note: After making this for Thanksgiving, I think the spices need to be upped a bit. I would make again, just spice it up more and possibly add some vanilla to the cream while whipping it. Also, I used almost 2 packages of lady fingers for one recipe. There is no way 1 would have been enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whip the cream and sugar together until peaks form.
- 2Add the mascarpone, pumpkin and spice and beat just until blended and smooth.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Cut the ladyfingers in half.
- 5Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with half of the ladyfingers. They will be crowded and overlap some.
- 6Sprinkle the ladyfingers with 2 T of the rum.
- 7spread with half of the cheese/pumpkin filling.
- 8Repeat, using the remaining ladyfingers, rum and filling.
- 9Smooth the top and cover tightly with plastic wrap and then foil.
- 10Place in fridge to chill overnight.
- 11To serve: Run a knife around the inside edge of the pan. Release the sides and place tiramisu on a serving plate.
- 12Sprinkle the top with the crushed amaretti cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: