Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
- 1 pie crust, single crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup, light
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare pie crust for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
- Flute edge.
- Heat oven to 325F.
- In small bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in half the corn syrup and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread evenly over bottom of pie crust-lined pan.
- In same bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, remaining corn syrup, evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt; beat until smooth.
- Carefully pour over cream cheese mixture in pie shell.
- With knife or small spatula, swirl mixture to give marbled effect.
- Bake at 325F for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in refrigerator.
Very Good! A big hit at my church's pie night!
If you like very thick, pasty pie, this one is for you. I could barely swallow it; it was a big disappointment. I ended up using my tried and true pumpkin pie recipe instead.