Recipe by Random Rachel
Light pumpkin flavor, and it looks pretty with the swirls. I brought this to church- it was gone and everyone wanted my recipe. I just made it up based on my favorite cheesecake recipe. You must soften the cream cheese, or else you will have chunks that don't mix in. I get 12 small slices from a 8" springform pan. I also like to make a 9x13 pan and slice it into small cubes, so you get about 60 small cubes from a pan, which will serve about 20 people.
Top Review by Mia #3
Hi!!!!!!!Greetings from sunny Portugal!!!! Hey this is truly a fantastic cheesecake receipe, I love pumkin and always have about 15-20 in my backyard (my backyard is very long and wide) so this receipe came of BIG help. I will keep this in my favourites, and will repeat it often. Thanks for sharring Japan bound.
- 4 eggs, divided
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened (3 packs)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pie crust, of your choosing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together cream cheese, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, flour, vanilla, and milk. I like to beat after adding each ingredient, but that is not necessary.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter onto crust (in a 9x13 or 8" springform pan.).
- Mix pumpkin, egg, and 1/4 cup of sugar into remaining batter. Stir in pie spice, or sprinkle in a little cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Carefully swirl over batter, swirling gently with a knife to get a neat pattern.
- Bake at 450* F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 250* and continue baking for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool completely, and store in refrigerator.