1/1 Photo of Pumpkin-Swirl Cheesecake Tart
1 hr 10 mins
My all time favorite pumpkin dessert. This is from the November 1998 issue of Cooking Light Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pastry crust, 9 inch (refrigerated or your own recipe)
- 3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 large egg white
- 2/3 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1Prepare and bake the Pastry Crust in a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan.
- 2Cool crust completely on a wire rack.
- 3Preheat oven to 300º.
- 4Combine 1/2 cup condensed milk and the cream cheeses in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth.
- 5Add vanilla, salt, 1 egg, and egg white; beat until combined.
- 6Spoon 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture into a small bowl; add 1/4 cup condensed milk, 1 egg, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice, stirring well with a whisk.
- 7Pour remaining cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
- 8Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture; swirl together using a knife.
- 9Bake at 300º for 50 minutes.
- 10Turn oven off; cool tart in closed oven 45 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven; cool completely on a wire rack.
- 12Cover; chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Swirl Cheesecake Tart
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 320.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk