My all time favorite pumpkin dessert. This is from the November 1998 issue of Cooking Light Magazine.
- 1 pastry crust, 9 inch (refrigerated or your own recipe)
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 large egg white
- 2⁄3 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Prepare and bake the Pastry Crust in a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan.
- Cool crust completely on a wire rack.
- Preheat oven to 300º.
- Combine 1/2 cup condensed milk and the cream cheeses in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth.
- Add vanilla, salt, 1 egg, and egg white; beat until combined.
- Spoon 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture into a small bowl; add 1/4 cup condensed milk, 1 egg, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice, stirring well with a whisk.
- Pour remaining cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture; swirl together using a knife.
- Bake at 300º for 50 minutes.
- Turn oven off; cool tart in closed oven 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cover; chill.