1 hr 55 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups ginger snaps, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 tablespoons flour, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1Crust: Mix crushed ginger snaps, but ter and 1 tablespoon flour in medium mixing bowl.
- 2Press onto bottom of 8 or 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Filling: Beat cream cheese in large mixing bowl until smooth.
- 4Add sugar, the remaining 3 tablespoons flour, ginger, and vanilla.
- 5Beat on high until smooth.
- 6Add eggs all at once. Beat on low until combined.
- 7Stir in cream.
- 8Measure 2 cups of filling, set aside. To remaining mixture add pumpkin, sugar and spices.
- 9Spoon plain cream cheese mixture into pan.
- 10Carefully spoon pumpkin mixture over plain.
- 11Use a spatula to gently swirl batters, do not disturb crust. Bake in 350F for 50-55 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.7
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 460.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g