Recipe by Kay14
This is a great recipe that my mother came up with years ago. It's the combination of her wonderful cheesecake and my grandmother's incredible pumpkin pie. The best of all worlds!
Top Review by Lil' Miss Nikki
This was definetly yummy! The mix of the two was something I wouldn't of thought of but so glad someone did. I can't wait to make this for my family this coming thanksgiving! *Made for Spring PAC 2009*
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 dash ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, ¾ cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Reserve 1 ½ cups of the plain batter.
- Stir remaining ¼ cup sugar , pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- Spoon ½ of the pumpkin batter over crust; top with spoonfuls of ½ of the reserved plain batter.
- Repeat layers.
- Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.