Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe that my mother came up with years ago. It's the combination of her wonderful cheesecake and my grandmother's incredible pumpkin pie. The best of all worlds!
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 dash ground cloves
- Beat cream cheese, ¾ cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Reserve 1 ½ cups of the plain batter.
- Stir remaining ¼ cup sugar , pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- Spoon ½ of the pumpkin batter over crust; top with spoonfuls of ½ of the reserved plain batter.
- Repeat layers.
- Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
This was definetly yummy! The mix of the two was something I wouldn't of thought of but so glad someone did. I can't wait to make this for my family this coming thanksgiving! *Made for Spring PAC 2009*