1 hr 30 mins
This is a great recipe that my mother came up with years ago. It's the combination of her wonderful cheesecake and my grandmother's incredible pumpkin pie. The best of all worlds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, ¾ cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 3Reserve 1 ½ cups of the plain batter.
- 4Stir remaining ¼ cup sugar , pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- 5Spoon ½ of the pumpkin batter over crust; top with spoonfuls of ½ of the reserved plain batter.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 9Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2917.9
- Calories from Fat 1675
- Total Fat 186.1 g
- Saturated Fat 89.7 g
- Cholesterol 691.4 mg
- Sodium 2774.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 276.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 197.2 g
- Protein 46.5 g