I'm anxious to try these yummy looking rolls. I love the combination of pumpkin, cinnamon and pecans all wrapped up in a soft sweet roll. This recipe was found in Libby's Home Baked Goodness cookbook. For larger rolls, see the note at the bottom. Times listed does not include time for dough to rise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 3.69 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 78.07 ml margarine or 78.07 ml butter
- 236.59 ml solid pack pumpkin
- 177.44 ml chopped walnuts or 177.44 ml pecans
- 78.07 ml raisins (optional)
- 453.59 g frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1Combine bown sugar, cinnamon and cloves in a medium bowl.
- 2Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until crumbly.
- 3Stir in pumpkin, nuts and raisins.
- 4Roll bread dough into 12 x 12-inch square, and spread with pumpkin mixture, leaving 1 inch border along 2 sides.
- 5Roll up dough, starting from side with 1 inch border; seal edges.
- 6Slice into 12 pieces, place cut side up in greased 9 inch round or square baking pan.
- 7Let rise in warm place until double in size.
- 8Bade in preheated 375* oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cool slightly on wire rack.
- 10Combine glaze ingredients in small bowl until smooth.
- 11Drizzle rolls with glaze. Serve warm.
- 12**Note: For extra large rolls, roll dough into 12 x 9 inch rectangle. Spread with pumpkin mixture leaving 1 inch border along 9 inch sides. Roll up dough, starting from 9 inch side, seal edges. Slice into 6 pieces, place cut side up in greased 9 inch baking pan. Let rise and bake as above.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Swirl Breakfast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough