Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple but tasty pasta to throw together, great for a hurried weeknight meal.
- 425 g condensed creamy pumpkin soup
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 4 cups dry pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup roasted pine nuts
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine soup with wine & basil in a saucepan, stirring well, simmer until hot.
- Add the pasta to the sauce & toss to combine.
- Serve garnished with pine nuts, crumled bacon & parmesan cheese.
Thanks Mandy, this was exactly what I was looking for! A quick tasty weeknight meal that makes a change from a red or white sauce. Next time I would add some roasted pumpkin pieces at DH's request. Cheers!