Recipe by Momma Mia
Heaven on your lips! This sumptuous autumn dessert will "wow" any crowd with its amazing blend of sweet, spicy and warm buttery flavors.
Top Review by Carissa K.
Literally the worst dessert ever. Way too many spices and not sweet. There was so much clove it made my tongue numb. Please find another recipe or add more sugar and less spices. I won't make again.
- 1 (32 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 4 teaspoons ginger
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together pumpkin, sugar and spices; add milk and eggs.
- Spread pumpkin mixture into bottom of ungreased glass 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Distribute dry cake mix across top of pumpkin mixture. Drizzle butter over the top of cake mix. Sprinkle chopped walnuts generously across the top.
- Bake at 350° for one hour. Let the "surprise" sit for 20 minutes before slicing into it.