Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is from a Penzey's spices catalog. I had torn the recipe out so I don't know who the original submitter is. My family loves pumpkin pie so I was looking for a way to make it without actually making a pie! LOL I haven't made this yet.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml plain pumpkin puree
- 59.14 ml evaporated milk
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 6.16 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml powdered ginger
- 0.59 ml clove
- 395.10 ml flour
- 29.58 ml flour
- 36.97 ml white sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add the egg and blend.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together the pumpkin and evaporated milk.
- Mix into the creamed butter mixture.
- Add the baking soda and spices and mix gently.
- Add the 1 2/3 cup flour and stir taking care not to over sitr.
- Spoon the batter into 12 regular sized greased muffin tin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together the 2 Tbsp flour, 2 1/2 Tbsp white sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon & 1 Tbsp butter with a fork until the topping is the size of small peas.
- Sprinkle the topping over the muffins.
- Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes.