Source: Betty Crocker "Chocolate and caramel drizzles add a new flavor punch to creamy pumpkin-oat bars."
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker oatmeal cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup gingersnap cookie, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄3 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, crushed cookies and pecans.
- Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add remaining filling ingredients; beat until well blended.
- Pour over warm cookie base.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.