1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix)
Source: Betty Crocker "Chocolate and caramel drizzles add a new flavor punch to creamy pumpkin-oat bars."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package betty crocker oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup gingersnap cookie, crushed
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cold butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, crushed cookies and pecans.
- 3Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
- 5Press remaining mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- 6Bake 10 minutes.
- 7Cool 10 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 9Add remaining filling ingredients; beat until well blended.
- 10Pour over warm cookie base.
- 11Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- 12Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- 13Cool 30 minutes.
- 14Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- 15Before serving, drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings.
- 16For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- 17Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 242.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: