Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
Combination of a few favorite recipes... might end up an embarrasment of riches (or too many good things in one), but posted to keep from losing.
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- 9.85 ml butter
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 517.37 g box yellow cake mix
- 96.38 g box butterscotch pudding
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 9.85 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 113.39 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 44.37-59.16 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine streusel ingredients of brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice in small bowl. Cut in butter with two knives until mixture is crumblyand fold in the nuts if using. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake ingredients. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 4 minutes.
- Pour half the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle streusel over the center of the batter, not touching the sides of the pan. Top streusel with remaining cake batter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. While cooling, make glaze by beating cream cheese in a small bowl at medium speed for 2 minutes or until very creamy. Slowly beat in powdered sugar, then vanilla. Beat in 3 tablespoons milk Add more milk if needed to get desired consistency for drizzling. When cake is cooled, drizzle with glaze and serve.