1/7 Photos of Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake
1 hr 20 mins
This is a Libby's recipe and is it good! Really impressive when it is cut and the streusel filling peeks through. Great for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- 3Streusel: Combine brown sugar, spices in a small bowl.
- 4Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Cake: Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- 7In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 8Add and beat in eggs one at a time.
- 9Add pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla.
- 10Beat well.
- 11Beat in flour mixture.
- 12Spoon half of the batter into the pan.
- 13Sprinkle streursel mixture over batter but don't let it touch the sides of the pan.
- 14Top with remaining batter, making sure batter does touch the sides of the pan.
- 15Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- 16Cool in the pan for 30 minutes.
- 17Turn out onto wire racks in order to cool completely.
- 18Turn out on serving plate.
- 19Drizzle with glaze.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 440.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g