Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from a good friend Debbie Hansen It's a real crowd pleaser were ever it goes. Very easy to make Use Cream Cheese frosting recipe to frost when cool.
- 4 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups canned pumpkin or 2 cups fresh pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Mix eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin till fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients mix well.
- Put batter in greased 9x13 pan or jelly roll pan with 1" sides works very well.
- Bake 350 for 20 to 30 minutes depending on which pan you use.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I used a cup of Splenda and the rest sugar. We all enjoyed this.
Yummy! We love these!! Made a few changes for family preferance. Added 1 c. chopped nuts and did not add baking powder. Would not be thanksgiving without and not as heavy as pie.
this recipe is the best..i have had this one for years....and yes the cream cheese frosting makes it ummm ummmm good!! glad to see someone put this one in