Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great tasty frittata.
Make and share this Pumpkin & Spinach Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 170d Celsius.
- Grease a 20 x 30cm baking pan.
- Place the pumpkin with 1 tablespoon of oil and the tamari in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the pumpkin on a large baking tray and roast for 25 minutes until just golden.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large pan and add the leek and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute, then add the spinach leaves and cook until they are just wilted then remove from the heat.
- Roughly chop the mixture and set aside.
- Place the eggs, cream and parmesan in a large bowl and season well with salt and pepper and stir through the reserved pumpkin and spinach.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until set and golden.