Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great tasty frittata.
Make and share this Pumpkin & Spinach Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 170d Celsius.
- Grease a 20 x 30cm baking pan.
- Place the pumpkin with 1 tablespoon of oil and the tamari in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the pumpkin on a large baking tray and roast for 25 minutes until just golden.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large pan and add the leek and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute, then add the spinach leaves and cook until they are just wilted then remove from the heat.
- Roughly chop the mixture and set aside.
- Place the eggs, cream and parmesan in a large bowl and season well with salt and pepper and stir through the reserved pumpkin and spinach.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until set and golden.
Brilliant! I used 2 leeks and left out the tamari. I also added 200g of cubed bacon. It did my husband and I for 3 meals, and I still want more. Thank you so much!
Well, I had all kinds of turmoil getting this made but I am very glad I stuck with it! I ended up getting all the veggies cooked and blended and then realizing that I had bad eggs. So I had to refrigerate the veggies and combine them with the eggs the next day. But honestly, this worked really well. I used what we call butternut squash because I think that is what was intended (and it is close to regular pumpkin anyway) and soy sauce. I used frozen spinach (because my fresh was bad), 5 eggs and 10 egg whites, and fat free half and half. This was sweet with all the squash and made a TON. We ate it at room temperature. Yum!