1 hr 15 mins
This is a great tasty frittata.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 170d Celsius.
- 2Grease a 20 x 30cm baking pan.
- 3Place the pumpkin with 1 tablespoon of oil and the tamari in a bowl and mix well.
- 4Place the pumpkin on a large baking tray and roast for 25 minutes until just golden.
- 5Heat the remaining olive oil in a large pan and add the leek and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- 6Add the garlic and cook for a further minute, then add the spinach leaves and cook until they are just wilted then remove from the heat.
- 7Roughly chop the mixture and set aside.
- 8Place the eggs, cream and parmesan in a large bowl and season well with salt and pepper and stir through the reserved pumpkin and spinach.
- 9Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until set and golden.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin & Spinach Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.6
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 366.4 mg
- Sodium 1219.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 18.1 g