- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 ounces arugula leaves
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 7 ounces cooked pumpkin, , i use a dry variety
- 6 ounces feta cheese, diced
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat frying pan until hot, add pine nuts and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Remove nuts from pan and cool.
- Arrange the spinach and rocket leaves on a serving platter, then top with the tomatoes, pumpkin and cheese.
- Scatter the toasted pine nuts over, then season salad lightly with the salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil before serving.