Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A personal adaption. This makes a Great and Nutritious holiday breakfast.
Make and share this Pumpkin Spiced Pecan Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl mix together first seven ingredients.
- In larger bowl beat together remaining (or wet) ingredients.
- stir dry ingredientd into wet ingredients until just incorporated (do not overstir).
- Heat skillet.
- Add some oil or non-stick spray.
- pour 1/3 to 1 cup of batter into pan (depending on how big you like your pancakes) cover and let fry till edges begin to dry and bubble appear on surface.
- Remove lid and flip over.
- cook uncovered till done.
- Put in warm oven till the rest of your pancakes are cooked.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
- (add some bacon on the side) mmm--.
I made this recipe this morning for breakfast, and I have no intention of making it again. It is incredibly bland, with no pumpkin nor spice taste.
These were good. I think that they would be better with more spices added and maybe some spiced syrup to go on top. I made mine with the molasses option and I halved the recipe. I ended up with 8 decent sized pancakes, I used walnuts instead of pecans as this is what I had on hand, definitely think they would be better with the pecans, I used 6 tbsp applesauce instead of the eggs and Pumpkin Silk Nog to make it more festive. I would make these again, thanks for posting!
These had a very nice flavor. I found the batter to be too thick also, and added about a cup more milk. The thicker batter would work well for waffles though, which is what I plan on trying next time.