These pancakes are delicious! You can keep them warm in the oven at 200 degrees so that you can serve them hot.What makes them even better is when you top them with this pumpkin pie spiced syrup ( http://www.food.com/recipe/pumpkin-pie-spice-syrup-464921 ) or cinnamon and sugar butter! Perfect for those fall mornings! If this isn't enough pumpkin, then serve with this pumpkin spiced latte, found here http://www.food.com/recipe/pumpkin-spiced-latte-464922
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and spices and stir with a fork.
- Mix together milk, pumpkin puree, egg and oil in a liquid measuring cup.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together just until combine. Lumpy batter is ok.
- Heat a greased skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, add a 1/3 cup scoop of batter to the pan.
- Flip after bubbles have began to form on pancake.
- Cook other side until golden brown.