1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes
These pancakes are delicious! You can keep them warm in the oven at 200 degrees so that you can serve them hot.What makes them even better is when you top them with this pumpkin pie spiced syrup ( http://www.food.com/recipe/pumpkin-pie-spice-syrup-464921 ) or cinnamon and sugar butter! Perfect for those fall mornings! If this isn't enough pumpkin, then serve with this pumpkin spiced latte, found here http://www.food.com/recipe/pumpkin-spiced-latte-464922
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and spices and stir with a fork.
- 2Mix together milk, pumpkin puree, egg and oil in a liquid measuring cup.
- 3Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together just until combine. Lumpy batter is ok.
- 4Heat a greased skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add a 1/3 cup scoop of batter to the pan.
- 6Flip after bubbles have began to form on pancake.
- 7Cook other side until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.6
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 755.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g